Job Title: Branch Coordinators (10 Job Careers)
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Branch Coordinators are responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
- Sales and recruitment target achievement.
- Sourcing for new business in the branch.
- Ensure 95% collection rates.
- Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
- Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
- Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have at least of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 15th November 2019
- Address Uganda