Job Title: Walk-In Recruitment – Client Service Officer – 250 Sales Jobs
Duty Station: Kampala (50 Jobs), Mbarara (50 Jobs), Gulu (50 Jobs), Mbale (50 Jobs) and Fort Portal (50 Jobs), Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
NB: Candidates must carry copies of your CV, academic documents and your application letter on the 14th September 2019
To tackle this, SolarNow sells quality solar products and suitable appliances ranging from small household systems capable of powering a lights, radio, phone, TV and/or fridge to much larger systems suitable for offices, schools and machinery. Increasingly SolarNow is also catering to the needs of off-grid farmers by providing irrigation solutions.
SolarNow provides credit and service that allows customers to spread payments over 24 months and receive service for 5 years. The company has over 1,000 employees and a network of 50 branches in Uganda and 15 branches in Western Kenya. There are concrete plans to expand within and beyond these territories.
- Do you have passion in creating positive and everlasting impact to your community?
- Do you enjoy and have fun while selling and believe you were born to sale?
- Would you go an extra mile to ensure the client is happy?
- And do you believe in doing the right thing?
If this is you, Solarnow will be conducting Recruitment Drive (Walk-In recruitment) on the 24th August 2019 from 9:00am.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree or a diploma from a recognized university
- One to two years of sales experience.
- You are willing to work in our branches across the country.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work well in a team;
- Result oriented/ Getting results through others; Has the ability to meet sales targets and production goals by being results driven and customer focused.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solving.
- Ability to guide others into finding solutions as opposed to providing solutions yourself.
How to Apply:
You don’t need to apply now but you must carry copies of your CV, academic documents and your application letter and bring them as you come for interviews on 14th September 2019. Our offices are in Kansanga opposite KIU University.