Job Title: Regional Collections Officer (5 Vacancies)
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Regional Collections Officer will ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way as to ensure that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct a daily review of the region’s arrears position and advise on the progress of recovery of all loans in arrears as per recovery policies.
- Monitor and Coordinate recovery activities for loans at the different branches within the region in line with the recovery policies.
- Co-ordinate and carryout submissions promptly to the votes in the region.
- Follow up on all deduction schedules to the votes.
- Represent the institution in court sessions in liaison with the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure set collection targets are achieved.
- Develop and implement collection strategies in line with the company rules and policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Should have at least of two (2) years’ experience in debt collection.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity.
- Communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 15th November 2019
- Address Uganda