Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organization: Mazima Community Development Initiatives
Duty Station: Uganda
We are a not-for-profit, Christian based organization based in Jinja.
Job Summary: The HR Manager is responsible for the human resource management function of MCDI mainly surprising and training staff, HR tracking systems, performance management review systems and compliance with labour laws.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant should hold at least a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, or Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field with a Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Should have at least three years relevant working experience with a busy and reputable organization,
- Should possess solid Human Resource management experience including: recruitment, managing staff appraisals, conflict resolution, disciplinary process and grievance management, Knowledge of labour laws, regulations and practices
- Good leadership and administrative abilities,
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
How to apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications by email. Submit 3 reference letters, one from current or former supervisor and one from LCI of the area where the candidate is currently residing. Submit a motivation letter together with the CV and academic documents. Indicate salary expectations in the application letter. Candidates should be willing to work and stay in an upcountry setting. Candidates are expected to cherish Christian values and have no criminal background. Ability to speak Lusoga and being based in Jinja is an added advantage. Applications and any inquiries can be submitted to the recruitment agency’s email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th December, 2019
- Address Uganda