Job Title: Management Trainee (Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Organization: Serenity Group Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Serenity Group Ltd is an upcoming conglomerate based business establishment with investments and subsidiaries in Uganda and Sri Lanka. Serenity Group was established in 2011 by a group of young ambitious Engineering professionals, who were appreciative of the opportunities to invest in growth sectors in East Africa and beyond. Serenity Group which started with a capital base of USD 10,000 in 2011 is currently managing an annual revenue of over USD 1,000,000 and growing steady.
Job Summary: The management trainee will join in our food and beverage industry (AFRO ASIA FOODS), a company under serenity group of companies. The main role of this position will be to learn and work within a team with an aim of increasing sales and provide excellent customer service. The trainee will be prepared for a full-time position in which he/she will oversee business operations. The trainee will also be trained in other sister companies under serenity group to gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to a management position under direction of our experienced personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments of the business such as sales, finance, client service, administration and operations.
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Set performance targets and monitor performance with top management.
- Observe experienced workers and acquire knowledge and methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a second-class upper honors degree (CGPA 3.6 or more) in business related courses from Makerere University or MUBS.
- At least one ‘A’ grade in A’ Level’s science or business-related subject.
- Should demonstrate leadership skills.
- Excellent command in English both written and spoken
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and good time management.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Related experience is an added advantage
- Age: Between 22-28 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should Email their applications with updated CVs and copies of academic documents, letters of recommendation and at least two referees with their day time telephone contacts. Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th August 2019