Job Title: Telesales Officer (8 Job Vacancies)
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Telesales Officer will be working with a database of existing and former clients to procure sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Telesales Officer job must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- One year of experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven skills in customer service.
- Proactive follow-up of leads generated.
- Call centre experience i.e. attending to outbound and inbound calls.
- Telesales Officer should habe the ability to interest customers in taking repeat loans.
- Ability to acquire referrals from existing clients.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, updated CVs and testimonials to the Email address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Send your application
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 1st October 2019